ven. 09 oct.|
Purple Mamba Club
A Hotwife Affair (1)
A dedicated evening for Hotwife and Stag/Vixen couples to meet single gents... COViD Update: Do not socialise in groups of 6+ people.
Time & Location
09 oct. 2020, 18:00 – 22:00
Purple Mamba Club, 5 Radcliffe Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5FF, UK
About The Event
A dedicated evening for Hotwife and Stag/Vixen couples to meet single gents... Where better to meet potential future playmates? Social distancing in place -. Dress code smart and sexy.
This is an ideal event for singles to form their own support bubble to meet social distancing needs.
It is better to limit all your social interactions at this time to help stop the spread of coronavirus. However, we recognise that this is difficult.
If you want to expand the group of people you can have close contact with during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, making a support bubble with another household is the safest way to do so.
A support bubble is a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home (known as a single-adult household) and one other household of any size.
This is called making a ‘support bubble’.
Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in a single household with people from the other household. It means you can have close contact with that household as if they were members of your own household.
Once you make a support bubble, you should not change who is in your bubble.
We aim to create a relaxed, sex-positive environment for members to enjoy.
(Please note our COViD secure measures will be in place, including temperature check on arrival and limited numbers).
Private rooms are avalible to hire separately upstairs away from the bar during opening hours at additional cost in timeslots to allow for cleaning measures, and members agree to adhere to social distancing guidelines. New legislation means these areas are off-limits for those not booked/outside of 6 people/two households meeting. If you are in a support bubble you can continue to see each other without needing to maintain social distancing.
From September 14th 2020:
· meet in groups of up to 6 people (your support bubble counts as one household) in any location - public or private, indoors or outdoors. You do not always have to meet with the same household - you can meet with different households at different times. However, it remains the case - even inside someone’s home - that you should socially distance from anyone not in your household or bubble.
· when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
· stay overnight away from your home with your own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household
You should not:
· gather indoors in groups of more than 6 people (your support bubble counts as one household) - this includes when dining out or going to the pub
· gather outdoors in a group of more than six people from different households; gatherings larger than 6 should only take place if everyone is from just two households
· interact socially with anyone outside the group you are attending a place with, even if you see other people you know
· hold or attend celebrations (such as parties) where it is difficult to maintain social distancing
· stay overnight away from your home with members of more than one other household (your support bubble counts as one household)
If you or someone in your household or your support bubble is showing coronavirus symptoms, everyone in your support bubble should stay home. If you or a member of your support bubble is contacted as part of the test and trace programme, the individual contacted should stay at home. If that individual becomes symptomatic, everyone in the support bubble must then isolate. This is critical to staying safe and saving lives.
We support NHS Test and Trace.
Couple Entry25,00 £GB
Single Gent Entry
Please note - smart dress code (shirts/suits are ideal)20,00 £GB
Single Lady Entry10,00 £GB