mar. 18 août|
Purple Mamba Club
Whether it's to have a relaxing lunchtime drink, or escape the housemates for a few hours of privacy, escape to your own members bar haven in the heart of Trent Bridge. Private rooms available for hire.
Time & Location
18 août 2020, 11:00 – 17:00
Purple Mamba Club, 5 Radcliffe Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5FF, UK
About The Event
We aim to create a relaxed, sex-positive environment for members to enjoy.
(Please note our COViD secure measures will be in place, including temperature check on arrival and limited numbers).
Please note bar service surcharges are in place for enhanced cleaning regimes at £5 pp.
Private rooms are avalible to hire separately during opening hours at additional cost in timeslots to allow for cleaning measures, and members agree to adhere to social distancing guidelines. New legislation means these areas are off-limits for those not booked/outside of two households meeting. If you are in a support bubble you can continue to see each other without needing to maintain social distancing.
From July 2020:
· meet in groups of up to two households (your support bubble counts as one household) in any location - public or private, indoors or outdoors. You do not always have to meet with the same household - you can meet with different households at different times. However, it remains the case - even inside someone’s home - that you should socially distance from anyone not in your household or bubble.
· when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
· stay overnight away from your home with your own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household
You should not:
· gather indoors in groups of more than two households (your support bubble counts as one household) - this includes when dining out or going to the pub
· gather outdoors in a group of more than six people from different households; gatherings larger than 6 should only take place if everyone is from just two households
· interact socially with anyone outside the group you are attending a place with, even if you see other people you know
· hold or attend celebrations (such as parties) where it is difficult to maintain social distancing
· stay overnight away from your home with members of more than one other household (your support bubble counts as one household)
If you or someone in your household or your support bubble is showing coronavirus symptoms, everyone in your support bubble should stay home. If you or a member of your support bubble is contacted as part of the test and trace programme, the individual contacted should stay at home. If that individual becomes symptomatic, everyone in the support bubble must then isolate. This is critical to staying safe and saving lives.
We support NHS Test and Trace.